Since 15th July 2007, I've been saying goodbyes like no tomorrow. And all very difficult and painful ones. The first and painful one was when everyone came to see us off at the airport when we left for Perth. It was miserable. I couldn't stop tearing and the worst part was to see Zac cry. He kept crying and screaming for his Gong Gong and Por Por. So sad! And he didn't stop until the flight entertainment came on.
Then of course, when we went back to Singy in September and had to leave in November, it was another round of tears.
In March, Averyl and Sung came....tears. In June, my in laws came....tears. And the most painful, just 3 days ago, my parents left and went back to Singapore after a wonderful 2 week holiday with us.
I'd say the ones that find it most difficult to say goodbye would be Andre and myself, not so much Zac. Kids will remember but they can easily be distracted with other things. Things like that leave a very deep impression for adults.
I hate to say goodbyes!
Then of course, when we went back to Singy in September and had to leave in November, it was another round of tears.
In March, Averyl and Sung came....tears. In June, my in laws came....tears. And the most painful, just 3 days ago, my parents left and went back to Singapore after a wonderful 2 week holiday with us.
I'd say the ones that find it most difficult to say goodbye would be Andre and myself, not so much Zac. Kids will remember but they can easily be distracted with other things. Things like that leave a very deep impression for adults.
I hate to say goodbyes!
2 comments:
hee hee I bet there are some you can't wait to say goodbye to...LOL
that's why you guys should come back for good after you get your PR. who else but us got your backs?
Post a Comment