Wow! My last blog's in March. If anyone is wondering.....I've been out of action. Fighting the morning sickness is not easy...:) On top of that, visitors came and went. So the entertaining was also non-stop. And for someone who needed to sleep every 3hrs, it wasn't easy.
Well if you haven't guessed by now, yes...I'm having #2!!! Finally! The big J has finally decided that it's time for us to have another junior...or as some people have decided on a name....Mupplet. LOL! So cute! For now, we're calling him/her "Jelly Bean".
If all goes well, Jelly Bean will out at the end of November. Can't wait! Been looking forward to this day for soooo long. Andre was actually hoping to have 2 Jelly Beans again but I guess big J feels one at a time is better for all. I'm not complaining. As long as morning sickness doesn't go beyond the first trimester and Jelly Bean comes out normal and healthy, I'm grateful...:)
Well if you haven't guessed by now, yes...I'm having #2!!! Finally! The big J has finally decided that it's time for us to have another junior...or as some people have decided on a name....Mupplet. LOL! So cute! For now, we're calling him/her "Jelly Bean".
If all goes well, Jelly Bean will out at the end of November. Can't wait! Been looking forward to this day for soooo long. Andre was actually hoping to have 2 Jelly Beans again but I guess big J feels one at a time is better for all. I'm not complaining. As long as morning sickness doesn't go beyond the first trimester and Jelly Bean comes out normal and healthy, I'm grateful...:)
4 comments:
Woo Hoo! Congratulations mates!
Down under eh? *chuckles*
Woo Hoo! Welcome back and congratulations! Glad to have you back....mupplet ah...wonder who gave that name...lol
wahhhh congratulations!! i'm so happy for you and dre! and zach too! eh i'm always the last to know everything man.. haha. anyway, yay!
big congrats mups... looks like there will be one true-blue aussie in the family then eh?
anyway.. i'm back.
http://yaoshuya.wordpress.com
Post a Comment